These awesome superhero counting flashcards are a super way to help your little ones learn the numbers 1-10.
On each card there’s a superhero themed numeral, along with a matching amount of superheroes.
Learning all about numbers and how to count are fundamental early math skills.
Flashcards can be a great way to help children remember things and these counting cards have an added layer of interactivity – as well as helping them to remember what the numbers look like – they can also help them develop their counting skills and improve their number sense (a feel for what numbers mean in the real world).
So why not grab this lovely set of cards and get counting!
This pack contains counting flashcards for the numbers 1-10.
What Skills Can Your Little Ones Learn And Develop?
- One to one correspondence – this important skill (trickier than you may think) is the ability to only touch and count an object of a set once.
- Number recognition – understanding what the written numerals look like
- Counting skills – they’ll have to count the superheroes carefully
- Fine motor skills – as they’re handling the cards
- Number sense – the ability to visualize numbers and understand relationships between numbers
How To Prepare These Superhero Counting Flashcards
This one’s easy, first you’re going to want to download the flashcards by clicking on the download button at the bottom of the page.
Not yet a member yet – what are you waiting for? Sign up today for INSTANT access to all the awesome activities!
After that, you’ll need to cut them out.
The numbers 1 -10 are included in the pack
If you’d like to keep them nice then you may want to consider printing them onto card or laminating them!
That’s it, your little learners are ready to start supercharging their number knowledge!