We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. They were last updated on 13th August 2021.
By browsing and downloading content from Nurtured Neurons (our website), whether as a visitor or Member, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
1. Our Company
Nurtured Neurons (also known as www.NurturedNeurons.com, NurturedNeurons.com etc) is a membership website, where subscribers can access (download and print) printable resources to help their children learn and develop.
2. Our Services
Nurtured Neurons provides crafts, games, worksheets, information and activity resources through the website.
Some of this may be free content is available to all visitors.
Nurtured Neurons also provides Members-only content upon payment of a fee for an Individual Membership. We also sometimes refer to this as Nurtured Neurons Membership.
We reserve the right to change the pricing and/or availability of our free content and new signup to Members-only content for any reason and without notice.
Nurtured Neurons is not responsible for non-delivery or technical limitations of the end user for any reason. We will always endeavor to help anyone with technical issues. You can contact us through the Contact page if you need help.
- If you object to anything on our website, please let us know by contacting us the contact page, with as much detail as possible. We take your views into account and will take whatever action we deem appropriate (including, sometimes, no action).
- We do occasionally make mistakes and are grateful when you alert us to them. We will correct mistakes where appropriate and possible, but have no obligation to do so.
- We always do our best to be accurate, but Nurtured Neurons does not guarantee the accuracy of any content provided.
- We are not responsible if information on our website is not accurate, complete or current.
- We are not responsible for the way you use the information on our website.
4. Nurtured Neurons Membership
- Nurtured Neurons Membership is a time-limited account on our website provided to you upon payment of a fee.
- We provide Members (you) with a designated user account, for which you will provide a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account, and for all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify Nurtured Neurons immediately of unauthorized use or breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session if you share access to a computer or device.
- Please remember that your account is strictly for your use only and you may not share your username and password or use your account to download and print for anyone else and in volume.
- In accordance with our Copyright Terms, you will not redistribute any resources downloaded through Nurtured Neurons Membership and you understand that any resources you download from our website are for your use only.
- You agree to abide by the Nurtured Neurons Copyright terms. See point 15 below.
- You agree that a breach of any of the general Terms and Conditions will lead to your Nurtured Neurons Membership being immediately suspended. It is at Nurtured Neurons’ absolute discretion as to whether your account will be reinstated.
- You understand and agree that we will monitor your usage of our website to allow us to determine whether a violation has, or is, occurring.
- Due to the electronic nature of the services provided (and as all Membership content is available to view freely before you purchase a Membership) you understand and agree that we are unable to offer refunds.
- You understand and agree that your plan will auto-renew after the agreed term expires and payments will continue to be taken until you cancel your membership. It is your responsibility to cancel your membership and you can do it at anytime through your account page.
- For your safety, credit/debit card details are not stored on our servers nor shared with third parties other than the payment processors (Stripe and PayPal).
- Any coupon codes are for first payment only, subsequent payments will revert to the standard rate.
- You acknowledge that all our website content remains the property of Nurtured Neurons at all times.
- It is up to you to provide a working email address for your account, so that we may provide our services to you. Nurtured Neurons is not responsible for non-receipt of transactional or essential emails.
5. International Use
Users from all over the world have access to our website. We comply with the laws of England and Wales. If you are resident in a country outside of the United Kingdom you use our website at your own risk and it’s your responsibility to abide by local laws.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Nurtured Neurons harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, claims and expenses incurred directly or indirectly (including reasonable legal fees) incurred in connection with or arising out of your violation of these Terms and Conditions, any applicable law or regulation or the rights of any third parties related to the use of our free content, our website and our Members-only content. This indemnity includes both any liability to third parties, and other costs and losses incurred by Nurtured Neurons.
7. Usage and Modification of Our Services
- Nurtured Neurons reserves the right to de-activate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
- Nurtured Neurons reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of our services, with or without notice.
- You agree that Nurtured Neurons shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our services.
8. Consequences of Violating This Agreement
If you violate, breach or act against the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions, Nurtured Neurons reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to our website and our Members-only content, even if your Membership period is not finished. We may take any other action against you if we feel it is appropriate.
9. Links to Other Websites or Resources
Where links are provided to other websites or resources, Nurtured Neurons has no control over these sites and resources and is not responsible for their availability, does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that Nurtured Neurons shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
10. Embedded Content
Where embedded content is used, Nurtured Neurons has no control over the content and is not responsible for their availability, does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such content.
You acknowledge and agree that Nurtured Neurons shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, or goods or services accessed through such content.
11. Use of Nurtured Neurons materials
12. Availability of our Website
We do our best, but do not guarantee that our website will operate continuously without interruptions or be error free.
13. Limitations of liability
Nurtured Neurons’ liability to you in contract, tort (including negligence) with regard to these Terms and Conditions, use of the Website and/or any service shall be limited to the greater of: (a) $10 and (b) the price paid by you to Nurtured Neurons under any contract during the 3 months preceding the event giving rise to the claim.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that Nurtured Neurons shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, nor for direct or indirect loss of profits revenue, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, opportunity, reputation, business interruption, use, data or intangible losses even if Nurtured Neurons has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for fraud or for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Nurtured Neurons.
In no case shall Nurtured Neurons, our directors, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
14. Events outside our control
Nurtured Neurons will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions or any Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Viruses and cyber attacks.
- Power or other failure affecting any part of our servers, premises or any other part of our service
Nurtured Neurons’ performance under any Terms and Conditions or any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance during that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Terms and Conditions or any Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
15. Intellectual property
The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Nurtured Neurons or other third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners including us.
Any material or information downloaded from our website is subject to Copyright Terms. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information downloaded from our website without prior written authorization from Nurtured Neurons.
You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of our Privacy Statement.