I understand that sometimes you’re going to want to cancel – things change. I’m obviously sorry to see you go but I hope you and your little learners have enjoyed the activities! As I’m always adding new resources I hope to see you again one day.
How To Cancel
As our membership plans renew automatically at the end of each payment period, if you want to terminate your membership with us it’s important to do it before your next payment period begins.
There’s two main ways to do this and you have complete control over when you’d like to cancel.
The first and easiest method is to:
1) Head over to your account page
2) Scroll down slightly and under the Account title you’ll see four tabs :
3) Click on the subscriptions tab. This lists your active subscriptions and looks like this:
4) Simply click on the cancel option in the rightmost box and confirm that you do indeed want to cancel.
5) After that, you’ll receive an email confirming your membership has been cancelled.
The other way is to email email@example.com and I can cancel your plan for you. Please email at least 5 working days before your plan is due to be renewed.
Any questions – just email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help!