With St Patrick’s Day coming up, I thought some of you may find these printable leprechaun coins useful!
They could be a lovely resource for any St Patrick’s Day roleplay; add a little luck to some St Patrick’s Day math activities; or maybe just be used as a quick little ‘design your own lucky coin’ art project.
There’s 16 coins on each sheet and I’ve made a pre-colored version and a black and white one in case you want to personalize them!
They’d go really well with these printable leprechaun masks!
What Skills Can Your Children Learn And Practice?
How you choose to use these will obviously determine which skills your little ones can develop – but here’s a few they might be able to practice:
- Cutting Skills – if you feel they’re ready, you can let them have a go at cutting out the coins all by themselves – they’ll need to be careful and have good scissor control if they want to cut them out neatly
- Pencil Control – if you print off the black and white sheet they can practice their pencil control and develop hand strength through decorating.
- Counting skills and number sense – if you use them as a math resource
- Imagination, storytelling and social / communication skills – if your little ones use them as part of their roleplay
How To Prepare These Printable Leprechaun Coins
First you’re going to want to download the lucky golden coins by clicking on the download button at the bottom of the page.
Then print them out.
Not a member yet – what are you waiting for? Become a member today and get INSTANT access to all the awesome activities!
Other Materials You’ll Need:
- Safety scissors
- Card stock or craft paper
- Some coloring pencils or pens / other artsy materials for decorating
There’s a color and a black and white page with 16 coins on each. The diameter of each coins is around 3cm (if you’re after larger coins give me a shout and I’m sure I’ll be able to sort some for you).
Cut them out and color them in if needs be and you’re ready to play!
Whatever you use them for, I hope your little ones have lots of fun!