Spring is in the air and the world is beginning to bloom with vibrant colors and sweet fragrances. What better time for your little learners to practice their letter recognition with these flower find and color the letter worksheets!
This pack contains 26 pages – one for each letter of the alphabet and they’re all in lowercase.
If you’re as excited as me that spring is here, you can find some more wonderful spring activities here!
What Skills Can Your Little Ones Learn And Develop?
These letter search worksheets are designed to help your children practice and develop their early skills, such as:
- Letter recognition – knowing what the written letters look like
- Visual Scanning – This is an important early reading skill. It is the ability to use their vision to search in a systematic way, from top to bottom or left to right. This skill also helps them move around without bumping into things.
- Hand-eye coordination – to be able to understand what they are seeing and get their hands to go where they want them to go
- Hand and finger strength – the ability to be able to apply enough pressure to make marks on the page and hold the pencil firmly
- Hand dominance – developing and strengthening the skill of one of their hands
- Pencil control – holding the pencil correctly to allow for a fluid range of movement
Some of these are important skills taught during phonics lessons and can help your children take some of their first steps on the path to becoming fluent readers.
RELATED If you’d like to discover an easy to follow phonics lesson you can do at home check out this post!
How To Prepare These Flower Find and Color Worksheets
There’s not much prep for this one! First, you need to download the pack by clicking on the download box at the bottom of the page.
Not a member yet – what are you waiting for? Become a member today and get INSTANT access to all the awesome activities!
After that you’ll just need to print off the sheets you need grab some coloring pencils and you’re good to go!
Happy letter hunting!
If you want to make sure you don’t miss any upcoming awesome activities, you can turn on notifications by clicking on the little bell to the right.