Here’s a cute Easter Bunny number sequencing puzzle to add to your collection of math games and activities. Can your children use their knowledge of number order to help put it back together?
This game is easy to prepare (just print off and cut up) and can help your children develop those important number recognition and sequencing skills.
So why not grab this lovely little number puzzle and help nurture their little mathematical minds?
If you’re looking for ways to also help improve your little learner’s counting skills you may also want to check out these cool printable counting activities and you can find more Easter activities here.
What Skills Can Your Children Learn And Practice?
- Number recognition – the ability to recognize a number in its written form
- Number Sequencing – the ability to understand the sequence of numbers, and be able to put them in the correct order
- Fine motor skills – they will have to use a good pincer grip to pick up the puzzle pieces and place them in the right place
- Hand-eye coordination – to ensure they can move and line up the pieces
- Cutting and sticking – if you let them have a go at cutting them out and sticking the pieces to a blank piece of paper to make the puzzle
How To Prepare This Easter Bunny Number Ordering Puzzle
This one’s pretty straight forward!
First you’re going to want to download the game by clicking on the button at the bottom of the page.
Not a member yet – what are you waiting for? Become a member today and get INSTANT access to all the awesome activities!
I’ve made color and plain versions so that you can save some ink if you want and so that your children can color in the puzzle as well!
Once you’ve downloaded it, you’ll need to print it off onto paper or card.
Then you can cut out the strips (or let your little ones have a go!). There’s 10 strips for the numbers 1-10. Then just jumble them up and see if your children can put them back together to make the picture.
You could always get a plain piece of paper and get them to stick them on to that (a good way to practice those gluing skills).
After that you’re all done!
Your children are ready to start developing their number recognition and ordering skills.
If you want to make it a bit trickier for them, you could grab some more number puzzles and mix them up so they’d have the extra challenge of sorting them as well.
I hope you all have a super Easter!