This one’s pretty straight forward – it’s a design your own winter hat worksheet.
These printable winter hat coloring sheets are great for to use as the base for a winter craft or art project.
You can check out some more winter themed activities here.
What Skills Can Your Children Learn And Practice?
Which skills your little ones will develop depends largely on how you plan to use this winter hat template. Here’s a few that they could improve if you decide to get all crafty with them:
- Fine Motor Skills – if they’re going to collage this winter hat, they’ll need to use their pincer grip to pick up the pieces and carefully put them where they want them to go
- Creativity – as the template is basically a blank canvas, your children will have a lot of space to exercise their creativity and decide how they want to personalize it
- Hand-eye coordination – to be able to understand what they are seeing and get their hands to go where they want them to go
- Hand and finger strength – the ability to be able to apply enough pressure to make marks on the page and hold the pencil firmly
- Pencil Control – they can practice their pencil control and develop hand strength through coloring this template in
- Cutting Skills – if you feel they’re ready, you can let them have a go at cutting it out – they’ll need to be careful and have good scissor control if they want to cut out the template neatly
How To Prepare This Design Your Own Winter Hat Sheet
Pretty simple this one. First you’re going to want to download the winter hat template by clicking on the download box at the bottom of the page.
Not a member yet – what are you waiting for? Become a member and get INSTANT access to all the awesome activities today.
Once you’ve downloaded the template, you’ll need to print it off onto paper or card depending on what you plan on using it for.
After that you’re all done!
Let your children’s creativity run wild!
Me encanto para actividad