Here’s a Christmas themed printable for your little ones – some cut and paste Christmas worksheets to make some festive pictures out of 2D shapes.
These worksheets are a great way for young children to practice their cutting, sticking and shape recognition.
There’s a Christmas tree, a Christmas present and a snowman to make, with color and black and white versions.
If your little learners would enjoy some more crafty cutting practice you may want to check out these awesome cut and paste crafts.
What Skills Can Your Little Ones Learn And Develop?
These cut and paste Christmas worksheets are designed to help your children practice and develop some early skills, such as:
- Shape – being able to spot and recognize shapes
- Hand-eye coordination – to be able to understand what they are seeing and use their hands to get the scissors to go where they want them to
- Hand dominance – developing and strengthening the skill of one of their hands
- Scissor control – holding the scissors correctly to allow for a fluid range of movement
- Pencil Control – if you print off the black and white version they can practice their pencil control and develop hand strength through coloring.
RELATED Playdough can also be a great way to improve hand strength – you can check out an easy no cook recipe here!
How To Prepare These Christmas Cut and Paste Worksheets
First you’re going to want to download the sheets by clicking on download button at the bottom of the page.
Not a member yet – what are you waiting for? Become a member today and get instant access to all the awesome activities.
Then print them off, grab some scissors, glue and a plain piece of paper to stick their festive picture on to.
They’ll need to carefully cut out all the 2D shapes and place them correctly to make the pictures.
And There’s Black and White Worksheets as Well:
So they can color in their creations and add some more detail as as well. Click on the download box below to grab the Christmas printables!
I hope you and your little learners enjoy using them!