If your little ones can’t wait for Halloween and enjoy a bit of good ol’ cutting and sticking, there’s a pretty great chance they’ll enjoy these cut and paste Halloween puzzles!
These simple Halloween puzzles are cute and a lovely chance for your children to practice their cutting and problem solving skills!
There’s 9 different Halloween characters in the pack and there’s two difficulties for each puzzle.
You can get the individual puzzles by clicking on the image you want below, or scroll to the bottom and grab the whole pack!
What Skills Can Your Children Learn And Practice?
When putting these Halloween characters back together, your children will have the chance to practice and develop some skills such as:
- Fine motor skills – they will have to use a good pincer grip to pick up the puzzle pieces and place them in the right place
- Hand-eye coordination – to ensure they can move and line up the pieces
- Cutting and sticking – they’ll need good cutting and sticking skills to carefully cut out the puzzle pieces and arrange them correctly on the grid
- Problem solving – they’ll have to work out how to put the puzzle together correctly using their problem solving skills. Will they work methodically, one piece at a time until they’re happy it looks right? Will they arrange the pieces on the table first before sticking it down? Will they use trial and error to see what works?
- Shape And Geometry – being able to rotate the pieces and understanding how the different parts of the character go together to create the whole picture
- Patience – they may have to try lots of configurations before they get all the pieces lined up correctly
How to Prepare these Cut and Paste Halloween Puzzles
First you’re going to want to click on any of the pictures below that your little learners are interested in, then download the puzzles by clicking on the download boxes at the bottom of the page. Or if you want them all, just scroll on down.
How To Prepare These Printable Halloween Puzzles
These are pretty straight forward!
First you’re going to want to download the puzzles by clicking on the ones you like or get the packs at the bottom of this page.
Not a member yet – what are you waiting for? Become a member and get INSTANT access to hundreds more awesome activities today!
I’ve made two different versions of each puzzle, one with the outline on the grid and one without – for those puzzle pros!
Once you’ve downloaded them,just print it off onto paper or card.
Boom – after that, your part’s pretty much done!
Grab some scissors and some glue and your little learners are ready to start practicing those fine motor and problem solving skills.
And if you wanted to, you could always neatly cut out and laminate the pieces yourself to keep a cute little puzzle for them to be able to again and again!